Interviews and Podcasts
One of my main hopes is that At the End of the Day will encourage and foster conversation. That it will provide a safe environment for people to ask questions they have wanted to for years.
I have found at times the right questions can be more powerful than the answers.
So, in the next 6 months or so, as we plow into the various stages of production, I want to post some interviews/podcasts with some influential voices within the LGBT/Christian conversation. I want to hear from them what can be done to bring unity, peace, and understanding when we have such diversity in experience and thought.
Here is my wish-list of people I hope to be able to connect with:
- Brian McLaren (tweet him)
- Rachel Held Evans (tweet her)
- Justin Lee (tweet him)
- Matthew Vines (tweet him)
- Wendy Gritter (tweet her)
There are two ways you can help:
1. Tweet them about this film and let them know why you think it’s important.
2. Tell me who you want to hear from! Write it in the comments or tweet us, letting us know what voices you connect with.
So there is your mission. Let me know who you connect with!