HOST A SCREENINGBring ATEOTD to Your City!
Looking to host a screening of AT THE END OF THE DAY in your church, community venue, or campus?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve partnered with Tugg.com, a web platform that sells community screening licenses to individuals, organizations, and universities.
Please Note: If you are interested in hosting a screening of At the End of the Day at your local theater, please visit our At the End of the Day Theater Screenings page for more information and pricing.
The process is simple – click the button on the right and you’ll be taken to a purchasing page where you can select the appropriate license based on your screening needs. If you are partnering with a K-12 school or university, be sure to select the educational option. Take a look at the Getting Started – Setting Up Your Screening Guide for more info or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Here are some resources to help you promote your screening:
1. Getting Started – Setting Up Your Screening – This guide will walk you through the process of selecting and purchasing the correct license for your non-theatrical screening. Also check out our General Overview document.
2. If you want to sell tickets, accept donations, or create a free RSVP list to your event, submit an Event Page Request Form.
3. An Introduction to Promoting Your Screening – Start by reading this guide, which will walk you through how to best reach out to your friends, family, and organizations via email, social media, and traditional outreach.
4. To help you along the way, we’ve created a few templates for your use:
5. As your event’s campaign moves forward, be sure to update current and potential attendees with new information about your event and the film using the documents below:
6. Before your event, take a look at our Sample Event Introduction for ideas on what to include during your introduction prior to your screening.
7. Hand out Sign Up Sheets to collect the contact info of attendees. Email us the list you collected and we’ll take care of the rest.
8. Take a picture of you and your audience holding this “StartWithLove” sign (or make your own). After the event, email your photo to AtTheEndOfTheDay@tugginc.com and we will send it to Rocky and the kids! It will mean the world to them. You can also tag it on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or Instagram with #StartWithLove, @EndOfTheDayFilm, #TuggInc, or @TuggInc.
9. Once your event is complete, be sure to thank your attendees with the Follow Up Message Template. Encourage them to tell their friends about your event, the film, and Rocky’s mission with our Sample Post-Event Tweets.